Resources to support the self-care and wellness of educators.
- Boosting Resilience through Creativity
- Find Your Marigold: The One Essential Rule for New Teachers
- Five Simple Mindfulness Practices for Daily LIfe
- The Neuroscience of Changing Your Behaviors
- Pupil wellbeing- Teacher wellbeing: Two sides of the same coin?
- Seven Self-Care Strategies for Teachers
- Simple TIps for Boosting Teacher Resilience
- Six Ways for Educators to Avoid Compassion Fatigue
- Taking Care of Ourselves as Teachers
- Two SImple Mindfulness Practices for Back-to-School
- Ways to Cultivate Your Emotional Resilience This Year
ATBS Self-Care Newsletter
- A Moment for Teachers: Self-Care for Busy Teachers- 101 free ways for teachers to become more inspired, peaceful, and confident in 30 seconds
- Onward: Cultivating Emotional Resilience in Educators
- Take Time for You: Self-Care Action Plans for Teachers (Using Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs and Positive Psychology)
- Happiness Calendars (Daily Self-Care Strategies)
- List of Cognitive Distortions
- List of Self-Care Strategies Using Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
- Psychological Practices
- Self-Care Action Plan for Administrators Supporting Teacher Self-Care
- Self-Care Action Plan for Direct Service Providers
- Self-Care for Educators (prezi)
- Take Time for You: Self-Care Action Plans for Educators
Self-Care During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 15 Ways to Practice Self-Care in the Time of Coronavirus
- Free Online Courses on Well-Being
- How to Practice Self-Care During the Coronavirus
- How to Work with Your Mind to Stay calm During this Pandemic
- Managing Anxiety and Stress from Coronavirus
- Practices to Address Educational Professionals' Stress and Anxiety
- 6 Daily Questions to Ask Yourself in a Quarantine
- 36 Things You Can Do to Feel Great
- Greater Good’s Guide to Well-Being During Coronavirus
Social Emotional Self-Assessments for Educators
CASEL: Personal Assessment and Reflection Tool
- This tool is designed for self reflection and can be used to assess personal strengths when interacting with others. This tool also offers prompts and encourages thinking about strategies that can be implemented to promote personal growth.
- Inventory of Practices for Promoting Social Emotional Competence
- This reflective tool from the Center on the Social Emotional Foundations for Early Learning provides an opportunity for educators, individually or in teams, to assess and plan for training needs in the areas of building positive relationships, creating supportive environments, social emotional teaching strategies, and individualized intensive interventions.
Self-Assessing Social Emotional Instruction and Competencies
- This tool, from the Center on Great Teachers and Leaders at American Institures for Research, can be used by educators to reflect on both their own teaching practices that affect student social-emotional competencies as well as their own social-emotional comptencies to implement those practices.
Teacher Self-Assessment Tool
- This reflective tool, from the Center on Great Teachers and Leaders at American Institutes for Research, can be used individually or with a coach to help educators determine their readiness to become a teacher leader.