Current Year Newsletters
- TASN ATBS February/March 2022 Newsletter- For the Love of Interests
- TASN ATBS April/May 2022- Supporting Complex Communicators through Core Words and Functions!
- TASN ATBS June/July 2022- Supporting Intentional Professional Development
Past Year Newsletters
- TASNATBS 2021 Archived Newsletters
- TASN ATBS 2020 Archived Newsletters.
- TASN ATBS 2019 Archived Newsletters
- TASN ATBS 2018 Archived Newsletters
- Spotlight Teacher: Caitlin Linck describes her teaching style after having access to Dynamic Learning Maps Essential Element
- Spotlight Teacher: Abigail Easter shares her journey with structured teaching from the ground up.
- Spotlight Team: (QX2) Quality teamwork in Quinter KS. by Tracie Betz, Ryan Walt, and Teri Berkgren NKESC
- Spotlight Consultant: Tips from a Kansas consultant. Shared by Helen Miller
- Spotlight Teaming: Read about Sedgwick County Interlocal teams supporting staff and students by developing "play in a bag" with core words. Shared by Shannon Howe, M.A., CCC-SLP & Autism Team Member, Cassie Reichenberger M.A., CCC-SLP & Assistive Technology Member, and Gail Bauer, M.A., CCC-SLP Autism Specialist SCAESIC#618
- Spotlight Inclusive School Practices: The Impact of an Inclusive School Culture
- Spotlight: Building Capacity-Implementing a District-Wide Intensive Teaching Verbal Behavior Program.
- Spotlight: Supporting Complex Communication with Team Collaboration- by Lindsey Mohr, MS CCC-SLP, and Kim Vortherms MA CCC-SLP from Derby Public Schools.
- Spotlight: Remote Learning Resources (November 2020) Shared by Paxton Rienbolt USD 457
- Spotlight: Remote Learning Resources (December 2020) Shared by Lindy McDaniel WCKSEC
- Spotlight: Remote Learning Resources (January 2021) Shared by Jana Oldham Geary County USD 475
- Spotlight: Remote Learning Resources (February 2021) Shared by Jillian Brock Tri-County Interlocal 607
- Spotlight: What I Learned From Individuals on the Spectrum. by Brenda Smith Myles Ph.D
- Spotlight: 3 Must-Do Things When Leading a Team of Paras- by Autism Teacher Courtney Kraus
- Spotlight: For the Love of Special Interests: Heather Christner Newton High School Structured Learning Teacher
- Spotlight: Supporting Students with Complex Communication Needs through Core Words and Functions: by SLP's Andrea Wichers and Hannah Dreiling.
- Spotlight: The Gold Academy: Learn how East Central Kansas Special Education Cooperative provides intentional professional development. by Pauline Hintz, assistant special education director.