Autism and Tertiary Behavior Supports Project
What We Do
The TASN Autism and Tertiary Behavior Supports project (ATBS) task is to:
Develop agency capacity to serve students with ASD and other complex needs in a manner that maximizes positive outcomes. Our activities that lead to improving outcomes include:
- We work directly with agency administrators to identify the goals of their agency.
- We collaborate with leadership to identify the resources within their agency to meet the diverse needs of students with ASD and Complex Needs.
- We help to analyze the gaps in those resources.
- We work together with agencies to develop a systematic plan to address the professional development needs of staff who serve students with ASD and other Complex Needs.
- We support the agency in the implementation of their targeted professional development plan and the application of evidence-based practices through the development of internal agency-wide coaches.
Who We Are
The TASN Autism and Tertiary Behavior Supports project is a contract awarded by the Kansas State Department of Education's Special Education and Title Services Team and is administered by Keystone Learing Services