Resources to support the Structured Teaching element of Work Systems.
Supporting documents (documents from training)
- How to Teach Schedules, Work Systems, and Visual Structure
- Strategies for Restructuring
- Work System Checklist
- Work System Data Sheet
- Work System Planning Worksheet
- Work System Teaching Plan
- "I Can Do It Myself!" Using Work Systems to Build Independence in Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Structured Work Systems: What Are They and Why Use Them?
- Using Structured Work Systems to Promote Independence and Engagement for Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Building Independence: How to Create and Use Structured Work Systems
- The TEACCH Approach to Autism Spectrum Disorders