Resources to help guide the transition planning process.
- Assistive Technology and Transition
- Assistive Technology Annotated Bibliography
College and Career Readiness Standards and Research-Identified Transition Skills
- This comprehensive tool may be used as a guide to generate additional annual transition goals using core standards.
Effective Practices and Predictors Matrix
- This matrix from the National Technical Assistance Center on Transition (NTACT) outlines evidence-based practices and predictors that support effective transition planning. Links to many resources are included.
- IEP Meeting Checklist for Transition
- IEP Transition Components: Transition to Adulthood
- Free online ap for students with disabilities with an IEP, ages 14 and older, to help them develop a transition plan.
- Standards-Based Life Skills Curriculum
- Timeline for Supporting an Individual with ASD Through Transition
- Transition Goals in the IEP
- Transition Portfolios
Transition Services and Activities: Making the Connection
- This 17 page guide from the Indiana Secondary Transition Resource Center contains detailed student examples "to help you understand where services and activities fit into the planning process". Links to assessments and other resources are provided.