2018 TASN ATBS SMHI School Mental Health Conference
Day 1 - Adversity: The Brain, Behavior, and Learning by Dr. Lori Desautels
- School Mental Health Conference Introduction Handout
- Presentation PowerPoint not available.
- A recorded presentation from the 2017 Annual School Health Conference Keynote can be found on YouTube
- Punishment Rituals: Superstition in an Age of Science Article
- Why Mind, Brain, and Education Science is the "New" Brain-Based Education Article
- Understanding the Effects of Maltreatment on Brain Development Article
- Additional resources and videos can be found at Revelation in Education website http://revelationineducation.com/
Day 2: Considering Neurodevelopmentand Brain Functioning of School Aged Children and Adolescents with a History of Trauma and Toxic Stress: Influences of Cortical and Subcortical Structures, and Integrated Systems on Cognition, Emotional and Behavior by Dr. Paul C. Lebby and Dr. Rick Gaskill
- Presentation PowerPoint is not available.
- The 30 Million Word Gap Article