NEW! Neuroscience in Education eLearning Series with Dr. Lori Desautels
NEW! Mindfulness + School-Based Yoga Tools: Application for Children and Youth + Application for Staff and Caregivers
New! Trauma, Toxic Stress, and Caregiver Well-Being: Practices for Fostering Resilience in Children/Youth and Caregivers
School Mental Health
The Heart of Learning and Teaching: Compassion, Resiliency, and Academic Success | State of Washington, Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction
- The Heart of Learning and Teaching Book Study | SMHI Resource
Peace Corners: Sensory Strategies for Self-Regulation | SMHI Resource
- Kansas Youth Suicide Awareness | Families Together, KPIRC, and SMHI Resource
- Stress and Early Brain Growth | Families Together, KPIRC, and SMHI Resource
- Understanding ACEs & Resiliency | Families Together, KPIRC, and SMHI Resource
- How Can You Help? Stress and Childhood | Families Together, KPIRC, and SMHI Resource
CONNECT WITH US!
These resources are intended for educational purposes only. The information contained herein is not intended to take the place of informed professional diagnosis, advice, or recommendations. The KSDE TASN SMHI assumes no liability for errors or for the way in which this information is used. The TASN School Mental Health Initiative (SMHI) is funded through a grant from the U.S. Department of Education (#H323A17006) and is administered by the Kansas Department of Education. The contents do not necessarily represent the policy of the U.S. Department of Education and endorsement by the Office of Special Education Programs should not be assumed. The SMHI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities. Inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies should be sent to: Deputy Director, Keystone Learning Services, 500 E. Sunflower Blvd., Ozawkie, KS 66070; 785-876-2214.