Where to find information regarding resilience:
- Key Concepts: Resilience | Center on the Developing Child
- Resiliency Resources | National Center on Safe Supportive Learning Environments
Where to find resources on relationship-building:
- Relationship Resources from the National Center on Safe Supportive Learning Environments | Resources to promote positive connections between students, peers, and adults within schools.
- Decisions in Motion: Improving Adult-Student Relationships from RM Consulting and the Iowa Department of Education | A toolkit for schools to aid in building adult-student relationships.
- How-To Guide to Relationship Mapping from the Making Caring Common Project - Harvard Graduate School of Education | A tool to promote relationship-building and increase student connections at school.
This information is intended for educational purposes only, and is not intended to take the place of informed professional diagnosis, advice, or recommendations. The KSDE TASN SMHI assumes no liability for errors or for the way in which this information is used.