Kansas Youth Suicide Prevention and the Kansas Suicide Prevention Resource Center are pleased to be partnering with the state suicide prevention programs in Iowa, Missouri, and Nebraska, along with the Missouri Mental Health Foundation (MMHF), to host the first regional suicide prevention conference in over 15 years!
The Midwest Regional Suicide Prevention Conference will be held July 21-23, 2015 at the Kansas City Airport Marriott Hotel, in Kansas City, MO. The conference will provide anyone working to prevent suicide with a large number of exceptional learning opportunities, including:
• Seven plenary presentations by nationally recognized experts, including an opening keynote by Jerry Reed, Director of the Suicide Prevention Resource Center and a closing keynote by Dr. John Draper, Director of the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline.
• A full day of "pre-conference" workshops, offering six unique programs.
• 30 breakout session presentations covering a wide variety of important topics.
• An Exhibitor Showcase to learn more about leading suicide prevention organizations and their programs.
• Plenty of networking opportunities, including a Tuesday evening Social Networking Reception.
Registration may be cancelled up to 14 days prior to the event for a full refund. Cancellations received within 14 days of the event will not be refunded. No-show registrations will also not be refunded.
DATE & TIME
July 21, 2015 at 7:30 am - July 23, 2015 at 3:30 pm
Kansas City Airport Marriott Hotel
775 Brasilia Avenue, Kansas City, Missouri
Meet In Person
12.0 Professional Learning Contact Hours