The Initial Co-teaching Training is the first part of a professional learning and coaching system. This event is intended for teachers, administrators, and instructional support personnel.
In this training event, participants will:
- Define what co-teaching is and what co-teaching is not;
- Create a summary rationale statement for co-teaching;
- Identify similarities, unique features, advantages and cautions across co-teaching approaches;
- Explore tools for collaboration and communication; and
- Find answers to frequently asked questions
Registration may be cancelled up to 14 days prior to the event for a full refund. Cancellations received within 14 days of the event will not be refunded. No-show registrations will also not be refunded.
DATE & TIME
November 29, 2022 from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm
at 8:00 am
ANW Special Education Coop
Meet In Person
6.0 Professional Learning Contact Hours
Shonda Anderson and State Trainers
State Level Trainers