General information on High-Leverage Practices for educators of students with autism and/or other developmental disabilities.
- High-Leverage and Evidence-Based Practices: A Promising Pair for All Learners
- High-Leverage Practices and Evidence-Based Practices: A Promising Pair
High Leverage Practices in Special Education: The Final Report of the HLP Writing Team
- This book, published by CEC, describes and defines the activities that all special educators need to be able to use in their classrooms from day one. HLPs are organized around four aspects of practice: collaboration, assessment, social/emotional/behavioral practices, and instruction.
High-Leverage Practices in Special Education
- This document, produced by the Council for Exceptional Children and the CEEDAR Center, provides an explanation of how the 22 High-Leverage Practices in Special Education were developed and clarity on the impact of professionals who use these practices effectively in their classrooms.
- High-Leverage Practices in Special Education: Glossary
IRIS Center High Leverage Practices Alignment Tool
- The IRIS Center, in collaboration with The CEEDAR Center, created this tool to identify which IRIS resources support the High-Leverage Practices in Special Education. Modules and case studies are provided.